- INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT (valid minimum 1 year ahead)
- PASSING CERTIFICATES with the subject grades are to be sent by email for primary verification
Please clarify the course you’d like to join for your admission application to be considered in the best possible way. Your documents will be carefully checked and soon after, an admission confirmation letter on your name will be sent by e-mail.
- ADMISSION APPLICATION – You start with sending the documents by email to apply for admission
- INVITATION – Once admission is confirmed you must apply for Invitation Letter to study (again by e-mail)
- VISA – After receiving Invitation Letter to your home address in native country you must apply for student visa to the Embassy of Ukraine
- ARRIVAL – once you get your flight tickets you must inform Admission Office with the arrival details and scanned ticket by email to secure the airport pickup
- REGISTRATION – In order to complete your registration at the University you must provide all the documents listed below :
- Invitation to Study (original);
- International passport (original and photocopy);
- Education certificate (original together with Ukrainian translation, notary attested);
- Birth certificate (original together with Ukrainian translation, notary attested);
- Medical and HIV certificates (original together with Ukrainian translation, notary attested);
- 15 passport size photographs.
ADMISSIONS 2016 OPEN
Dear Applicant, we wish to make the application process easy for you. Please fill the form below to submit your application immediately. We’ll send the feedback to your email within 2 working days. Please resend it again if don’t get the reply from us after submitting the application at a given time. Don`t hesitate to contact us by e-mail if still have any question.