Kharkiv educational-scientific institute of the Banking University – is a specialized higher educational establishment of Ukraine, that trains specialists for the financial-credit sector and increasing their qualification. Date of establishment – May, 1944.
Institute provides bachelor and master programs (also for Foreigners) on a full-time, part-time and distance basis in the following areas:
- 071, “Accounting and taxation”
- 072 “Finance, Banking and Insurance”
- 073 “Management”
- 122 “Computer Science and Information Technology.”
- Accounting in business management
- Accounting in the bank
- Financial management
- Innovation management
- Project Management of Financial Institutions
- Management of banking security
- Sales management of banking services
- Banking agribusiness
- Business Administration
- Management of financial and economic security
- Intelligent Decision Support Systems of the financial credit sphere.
Duration of training: 4-year Bachelor program; 1.5 – 2 years Master program.